Re: www.debian.org in greek.

O/H Eftaxiopoulos Dimitrios ??????:
I use Debian sarge. I used to view the www.debian.org page in greek automatically, using Konqueror. This stopped happening suddenly. I tried the instructions for lang settings for konqueror http://www.debian.org/intro/cn#konqueror at no success. However, I can see other web pages in the correct language (greek) automatically, e.g www.fsfeurope.org. Also, from another computer in the same domain, with Debian sarge installed and updated, I can view www.debian.org in the correct language.

Any suggestion
Dimitris

It must be a Konqueror bug because it works
with all other browsers I checked (mozilla, firefox, epiphany).

George