about Dzongkha Version of Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 launched

hello,I'm a student in china,and I'm using debian on my machine.My English is not good enough to express my idea,so I apologize for wasting your time to understand my ugly words.I found a little wrong in webpage of Debian.org.Please viste that webpage http://www.debian.org/News/2006/20060719,you will read the words:"The Kingdom of Bhutan is a landlocked South Asian nation situated between India, Tibet and China."As a chinese,I'm very unhappy to read that words.Please let me explain why.At firest Tibit is a region,we can call it Xizang Autonomous Region in china,and it is a part of RPC,I don't think Tibit is a "nation",you can call it "state".And even if Tibit is a "nation"(I don't think so), if you interesting in geography,you could know,Kingdom of Bhutan is around by China,India and Nepal,and Tibit is only part of China have border with Bhutan.Even if Tibit is a nation,the right words is "The Kingdom of Bhutan is a land locked South Asian nation situated between India,Tibit and Napel."Of course as a chinese and a realism thses words also are not right.So I think you'd better change these words.
Thank you for reading.