No German language automatically shown on main site

Dear webmaster, I allow me to report of some issue:

The main Debian site is no more automatically shown in German language. My
environment is correctly configurated (at first I thought it was a problem
with my browser "konqueror") to German.

This is been proved, when I call "http://packages.debian.org/unstable/"; and
klick to the packagaes itself. In this section, the German language is shown
automatically.

So I suppose, the German command is not transferred correctly to my browser.
Could that be ?

Other multilanguage-sites (i.e. www.freebsd.org) are shown correctly.

What can I tell more, to help you ?  I deleted the cache of konqueror with no
success.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Hans