Re: missing index.html file

Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
> Hi DDs,
>
> the /doc/manuals/debian-reference webpage has no index.html file, while
> the package debian-reference has one - maybe someone with admins rights
> could copy that over?
>
> Is this the right newsgroup/mailing list for this message? I thought of
> using the BTS first, but didn't know which "package" would be the web
> site...
>
> Please CC me if you answer on this, as I'm not subscribed to this list,
> and also don't browse this newsgroup that often.

I would be willing to continue debugging this, but currently I have the
problem that I am unable to locate the source for this manual.

According to the copyright:

   Copyright C 2001-2005 by Osamu Aoki <osamu#at#debian.org>.
   Copyright (Chapter 2) C 1996-2001 by Software in the Public Interest.

it hasn't been updated for a while.  Maybe it has ben removed from
the archive and our webserver just hasn't noticed this.

Help or pointers are appreciated.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee