smarterbrain.co.uk's Second Link Request

A few weeks ago I visited your website and was impressed by it's
relevancy to our users.

We at SmarterBrain.co.uk are in the process of bringing our webpages to
the attention of search engines very quickly.

What's in it for you?

I have included it within our links directory. Your site, as well as a
description is at "http://www.smarterbrain.co.uk/places-bristol.html";.

The more links that you have to your own website, the higher your page
will feature in search engines' rankings.

If you want the description of your site modified or if you have any
other cross-promotion ideas, please let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site, and you are
welcome to change the layout of this link if you need to:

---copy html code here---

Presentation Skills Training</a><br>
Smarter Brain Company - We provide 1 day Presentation Skills Training
delivered by an acknowledged expert in the field of Public Speaking.</p>

-------end of html-------

If you are interested in linking back, or do already, please get in
touch. If you do not want to link back, please inform us.

Best regards,

Patrick Tansey MD
smarterbrain.co.uk

http://www.smarterbrain.co.uk/ - patrick@smarterbrain.co.uk
p.o. box 369, Worcester, United Kingdom, WR5 2XB
Phone: +44 (0) 1905 764769 - Fax: +44 (0) 1905 358 716

# id code
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/bristol.html-3756-debian-www@lists.debian.org-A45EF6000
#