Re: Website translation without pserver access (was: login problem)

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>
> On Sunday 30 July 2006 04:26, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> > PS: Will I get flamed if I ask why webwml does not use SVN? :-)
>
> No. I think this is a latent wish that a lot of people have. [...]

I have no latent wish to move from one legacy system to
another with a much bigger and less common client, which isn't
integrated into as many editors because it excludes contributors
or forces upgrades.  If upgrading, we might as well move to
one of the next-generation distributed systems.

In any case, it'd be good to continue making snapshots and
handling patches, so all can play.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef