Who's using Debian?

1. PT TERAKORP INDONESIA, IT CONSULTANT, BANDUNG, INDONESIA
2. Organization type commercial
3. http://www.terakorp.com
4.
Ours beloved SERVER name cupid.terakorp.com, have 2 network interface
for internet and LAN. we use that server for about 5 years, since debs
code name POTATO. we offten update core packages always become STABLE
until SARGE. so growth hardware from P2 450 GHz, 512 SDARM, 40 GB HD to
P4 3 GHZ 1 Gb DDR, 3 x 80GB HD (2 IDE, 1 SATA).
he is serve sharing internet conection to 13 PC Workstation (OS MS.W)
and 4 notebook (one of that is my lovely debian notebook COMPAQ Preasrio
2700).
packages installed :
- samba , for directory sharing.
we are alot develop web  application using php. and MDreamWev. use by
client
- apache2, for running web appllication, testing, and development.
- mysql & postgresql, database
- postfix, clamav, amavis-ng, spamassasin. , internet and local email
- bind9, to name client server use ours domain.
- vsftpd, ftp server
- and alot of tools, (iptables,mrtg,squid,sarg,mailman,etc)

i choose debs, because "apt-get" search,install,remove. its beter
packages management then make install (BSD variant), yum/urpm (RPM
variant).
i have local mirror over 14 debian cds. at ftp server. in order to
install new debian machine.

thanks debs.

Abe Arif
Support & Maintenance Manager