Re: Debian CD-Artwork outdated

Hallo Johannes,

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 05:43:00PM +0200, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> All artwork that I can find relates to woody, aka 3.0, while the primary
> page relates to sarge, 3.1.
>
> If there's no artwork for *sarge* available, maybe it would be best to
> just remove the link about the artwork.

It is a bit weird - people have mostly stopped submitting artwork. There
were a few mails with artwork in the last months, but the artwork was of
low quality by my standards (resolution too low, very simple layout etc.).

But anyway: The first few entries can easily be adapted for later Debian
versions, so I don't see a need to take the page offline ATM.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯