CDs and Merchandising

Dear Sirs,

We are the GLUA (University of Aveiro Linux User's Group, located in Portugal). Our aim is to disseminate Linux and open source software in general in the academic community, as well as technical and development support. Every year thousands of new students arrive at our university. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce them to the wonderful world of Debian as a valuable tool throughout their academic life and, who knows, a tool for life. We would appreciate if free CDs could be obtained for distribution to these new students, as well as some merchandise to increase general interest in the distribution event.

Kindly Regards,

Justino Santos
Member of GLUA