Re: Logo

        Hi!

 I hope you don't mind response in english, because debian-www is an
english language list. :)

* Stefan Fehlbier <rheinskater@gmx.de> [2006-07-15 15:06]:

 It is protected, please see: <http://www.de.debian.org/logos/>

> http://www.kultur-in-burscheid.de/html/home.html

 Though: the swirl on that page doesn't really resemble the Debian one -
it is too diverse. Debian can't (and doesn't) hold trademark on all
swirl-like styles out there, it can only go for the very specific one
that you see on our webpages. Especially the inner part on the swirl on
your mentioned page isn't "slim" enough to recognice it as Debian
swirl.

 Thanks though for caring about the issue.
Alfie
P.S.: Kurz in deutsch, falls englisch nicht deine Stärke ist: Die
   Spirale auf deiner Seite ist der von Debian zu unähnlich und daher
   gibt's damit keine Probleme.
--
 * helix is old
<helix> half a century!