Re: Suggestions For The Website

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 12:16:11PM +0200, kailander wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

> Sorry if I made you angry.

Though of course I can't speak for anyone but myself, I don't think you
did in fact make anyone angry. It's just that you're not the first one
to suggest changes which do not fit with our way of doing things, and
sometimes having to repeat the same arguments over and over again
becomes tiresome.

We have a certain philosophy about our website, and it is different from
what is commonly accepted to be best practice (mainly because we care
less about Internet Explorer than would be the case for
commercially-developed websites, and because we care more about correct
HTML/CSS use than seems to be the case for most of those websites).

Within that philosophy, however, all suggestions are welcome; and if
they make sense, there is no particular reason why any suggested change
would be rejected.

> I really appreciate all the efforts that you make to maintain this
> website, but i was just enthusiastic about this you know.

So are we :-)

--
Fun will now commence