help

Dear Sir
     For my attempt to obtain my password by using LINUX operating system , I encounter some problems. While I received message contain on "sorry is cannot, interface, but the access concentrator of your provider did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another reason for scan failure may also be another running pppoc process which controls the modem"

Could you please tell me how I could utilize the DSA facility in LINUX and how do I get to it. I need this DSA to be able to get my allocated password for down loading the GIPSY-OASIS software thank you very much

Mumtaz