request to remove address

Hi, I "googled" the name of my company, and found your site in the list of appearances. on your page http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2003/09/ msg00297.html someone refers to my site. Would you mind to remove this link? The mentioned program is not on my site anymore. I am fighting a lot of spam nowadays, and hope to remove the name of my site from some webpages, to make life more difficult for the robots scanning webpages to gather E-mail adresses,
Hope you can help me,
kind regards,
Hessel Haak