Re: More patches to www.debian.org/Bugs

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> On Thursday 18 May 2006 08:56, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > The following patches fix a bunch of open bugs against the BTS and
> > sync (for the most part) the b.d.o documentation up with the
> > documentation that is actually in debbugs.
> >
> > If there are any questions, please let me know.
>
> since you didn't commit your patch in the last few days, I assume
> you did not get write access to the webwml CVS yet. Therefore, I've
> committed your changes now.

Thanks.

> You've mentioned that the patch fixes "a bunch of open bugs",
> however, I could only find one (#337327, www.d.o/Bugs/server-control
> doesn't mention "block by"). Could you please close the remaining
> bugs, which I didn't spot?

Sure; most of the bugs are bugs that were opened up against
bugs.debian.org which I fixed in our repository, but weren't fixed in
the overall documentation.

BTW: One small change: a $gBug found its way into the description of
forcemerge; could you change that to bug ?

[We interpolate that in our documentation, but you guys don't.]

Don Armstrong

--
This can't be happening to me. I've got tenure.
 -- James Hynes _Publish and Perish_