Re: Don Juan Night Club in Rio de Janeiro

Dear Tony Cruz,

I would like some information about Don Juan in Copacabana. I am a location researcher and an associate television producer for an American/Canadian adult travel series. One of our travel destinations is Brazil and we would like to showcase one strip club from Copacabana for our series.

If you could please provide me with some information and images of Don Juan that would be great.

I hope to receive news from you,

Mia Donovan,
Montreal, Canada