ftp.kr not showing in the package download selection page

Greetings,

I'm one of the operators of ftp.kaist.ac.kr AKA ftp.kr.debian.org.

We are a push-primary mirror in Korea since 2004.
We are currently listed in most of the mirror lists, e.g.
 http://www.debian.org/mirror/list,
 http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/rsync-mirrors,
 and http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/.
However, http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl does not show
link to ftp.kr.debian.org in the Asia section.  For example,
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl?arch=amd64&file=pool%2Fmain%2Fr%2Frsync%2Frsync_2.6.7-1_amd64.deb&md5sum=53f03f41509b5160884246436653c3ba&arch=amd64&type=main

It is quite annoying for Korean users (especially for myself :) that
they should modify the country code to "kr" after copy&pasting a URL
from there to download something from our mirror.

Please add ftp.kr.debian.org to the package download selection page if
that is possible.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

신재호 | Jaeho Shin <netj@sparcs.org> | http://netj.org/