Re: R: DMOZ

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 29. März 2006 04:09 schrieb Silvia Munari:
> Hello,
> I would really like to know how my private email sent to you (the one here

You copied the mail I sent to you not your initial one ...
Please also note that mails sent to debian-www@lists.debian.org are not
private. This is a public mailing list where the Debian web team discusses
website issues of www.debian.org. See http://www.debian.de/MailingLists/
for details.

Again: Debian is a free and open Linux based operation system, we do not hide
issues and discuss (and develop) transparently. (Maybe you should visit
www.debian.org instead of complaining :-))

It's really your task to inform yourself about email addresses to which you
want send mails.

> below), which is signed with my real name, is now on display in MNS search
> engine! Here:
>
> http://search.msn.it/results.aspx?FORM=MSNH&CP=1252&q=metaforum.ws

And it's also available on many other sites. Great, this is what we want.
So you can for example search for similar mails send to this list, also
with requests to remove such postings (which we do not support in generally).

> I hope you will explain all this and make your best to let my private email

Done.

> and name disappear from the web as soon as possible.

No, we will not.

Jens