Re: HI, About Debian Website

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 16:39, tengulre wrote:
>    I m tony from china, I very like debian GNU/Linux OS.
> but when I saw the website, I feel it not a professional
> OS, I saw many linux os, like www.gentoo.org, www.freebsd.org
> they are very beautify.

Well, the OS is professional, but the organization is all volunteer. This
means that we tend to spend our spare time mostly on improving the
system, rather than on making pretty pictures.

That said, there are a few people who care a lot about the quality of the
website and improvements are made all the time (though maybe not always
directly visible).

Cheers,
Frans Pop