Re: Problem with link

El lunes, 13 de marzo de 2006 15:05, Pedro Josÿffffe9 Duque Guzman escribió:
> There's a problem with a documentation link in the Spanish version of the
> web so that I can't download the reference guide in Spanish language. I'm
> really interested in downloading it.

	Hola, Pedro. Por favor, indícanos el enlace que no funciona. Tu descripción
es demasiado genérica.

	Hello, Pedro. Please, point to the URL that does not work. Your description
was too generic.

	Un saludo/Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- You were at 4,000 degrees Kelvin! You were approaching supernova!
- Sweet!