Re: romanian/support.wml

Hi Ionel,

Am Freitag, 10. März 2006 11:30 schrieb Ionel Mugurel Ciobica:
> I am one of the Romanian translators of the w.d.o.
>
> I made some changes into romanian/support.wml 12 hours ago, and the
> changes did not propagate yet into the html files. How often is the
> rebuild?

The rebuild happens six times a day, i.e. every 4 hours.
See http://www.us.debian.org/devel/website/desc for details.

> I am trying to implement the new orthographic rules of the Romanian
> Academy and I wish to see it first on one file before I go to change
> the rest of the files.

I did the same for German one or two years ago :-)

According to http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/wml_run.log
there are no build errors in the Romanian translation.

Ah, now I see it in the last log, so there is really an unexpected delay:

wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2006 -o UNDEFuRO:support.ro.html@g+w   support.wml
copying support.ro.html to ./../../www/

It's possible that the server was busy. Nevertheless it should be available
now (just ensure to properly reload the page :-)).

Jens