debian-reference link on /doc/

        Hi!

 The /doc/ page links in its second paragraph to the debian referance as
"manuals/reference/". Unfortunately the TOC file for the
debian-reference ar named "reference.XX.html" and thus people are
presented with the directory index.

 I'd change it to link to "manuals/reference/reference" instead, though
there is one thing that I first want to be notified: there are also
"reference.XX.txt" files and I'm not too sure if all browsers send to
prefer html over txt, or if we might get any strange side-effect with
this change.

 If noone objects I'll submit that in some days, personally it worked as
expected for me on galeon, mozilla, konqueror, w3m.

 So long,
Alfie
--
14:04 <groby> ?? was geht?