Re: Website Design

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, the reason I am emailing you is because I would like to redesign your website. I am a young but talented website designer and am very negotiable with my prices.

At the moment I charge:

$ 150 once off and $ 50 per month:

Which includes:

  1. Designing a new website
    1. Update your site as often as you like
    2. Inform you on new site possibilities

  1. Redesigning of currently owed site:
    1. Make your site load faster
    2. Put new information & Pictures on to your site
    3. Update your site as often as you like
    4. Inform you on new site possibilities

Payments are only made once you are satisfied with the site. If you have any enquires or just want to see some of the site I have done please do not hesitate to email them to me.

Best Wishes

Pablo Brin

Pablo.Brin@gmail.com

NB: IMPORTANT: THIS E-MAIL AND THE INFORMATION THAT IT CONTAINS,
MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND PROTECTED BY LAW.
ACCESS BY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY IS AUTHORISED. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose,
or store or copy the information onto any medium.
Delete this email if received in error.