Would like to update CD Vendor Page and add a mirror

Hi:
eLucis (US-based CD Vendor) has merged with MadTux. We will continue to support Debian through donations and provide CDs. We'd appreciate it if you could update the name to MadTux and the CD URL to http://store.madtux.org

Also, we are providing a very high-speed (Gigabit) US mirror at:
http://www.madtux.org

Individuals with broadband connections and hosting providers who have fat pipes to the internet can download Debian CDs and DVDs in minutes.

Thank you!