Broken link

Hi, I was trying to download package linux-source-2.6.14 that is
reported as version 2.6.14-7.

Package linux-source-2.6.14
unstable (devel): Linux kernel source for version 2.6.14 with Debian patches
2.6.14-7: all

However in http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/linux-source-2.6.14
the download link for all architecture incorrectly points to the old
-6 version

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl?arch=all&file=pool%2Fmain%2Fl%2Flinux-2.6%2Flinux-source-2.6.14_2.6.14-6_all.deb&md5sum=2a11febc6ea10b43b4be9adb8fe6bcb3&arch=all&type=main

leading thus to error 404 when trying to download the file from a server.
Replacing -6 with -7 fixes all.

Thanks for your great work.

--
Gabriele Monfardini, Ph.D. student
DII - Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione

-------
I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war,
assuming there will be a third world war.
But I can tell you what the fourth world war will be fought with, stone clubs

A. Einstein