Re: Can you please delete my email from your site?

Anne-Sophie Cauwe
> I don't know how it is possible, but I found my email
> (email@christianmusicians.be) on your site, open to all spammer of the
> world.
> Is it possible to delete it from your webpages?

Not really and it would have little effect anyway. Even if
it was deleted from lists.debian.org, it would still remain
on many other archive sites, both public and private. You also
just posted the address to a public list again. "The toothpaste
is out of the tube and you can't put it all back in."