Re: driver package for TRIO 3D/2X

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 09:03:34AM +0700, Le Minh Nghia wrote:
> Hi administrator!
>
> My computer have been installed by Debian os, but xserver - xfree86 is not
> working.
>
> Although i configured xserver-xfree86 by
>
> "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86" but it's failed.
>
> I can not loggin GUI (GNOM or KDE)
>
> Pls tell me the way which can solute the problem

We would need a lot more information to be able to help you out; for
starters, the log of your X server starting up (as found in
/var/log/XFree86.0.log) would be useful (do not attach it to an email!
Put it online somewhere, and give the URL in a followup-email).

Additionally, your question was sent to the wrong mailinglist.
debian-www@lists.debian.org is the list for the webmasters of the Debian
website; for user support questions, debian-user@lists.debian.org is a
far better choice (Cc set; please remove the Cc to debian-www on
followup mails).

pavement is precisely one bananosecond