Manufacturer for audio products and computer peripherals

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are a manufacturer of mp3/mp4 player and multi-media speaker based in Shenzhen, China. We saw your buying trade
lead so writing to introduce ourselves.

Mexotech is one of the earliest and leading factories who produces MP3 players in China, 90% of our products are
exported to different countries, mainly to Europe.

Our mp3/mp4 player factory is a subsidiary body to the China National Nuclear Group Corporation (CNNC), CNNC is a
large scale state-owned company with billions of dollars turnover yearly, this is a guarantee to both our credit as
well as product quality. Besides, there are 300 workers in the mp3/mp4 factory, they make a daily output of 5000 pcs
of mp3/mp4 players, this advantage of scale leads to competitive prices and short lead time.

Due to the limitation of alibaba.com, we could not send attachment to you via this system, but you could still check
our products and the prices by clicking the links below--

If you have found some interested models, please feel free to contact us for further informations, we are glad to off
any possible help.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Timothy Lance
Export manager

Tel :+86 755 27305528