address

Dear webadmin,

I'm surprised to see an old email conversation* with debian in google, of course with ful name and email address!
That can't be a role of debian? The question and answer maight be interesting for all but not name and address.
Think about spam mail in this context.
Please remove these information (name and email) from your web server (and do not publicy the current email).

* email from July 2003 "Klaus Pangritz / klaus@kp-soft.de"

best regards
Klaus

Just in case you are not the right person for this problem, I kindly ask you to forward this email to a responsible person.
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!