Re: about http://www.debian.org/devel/people

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 11:32:49AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> cirrus:~> GET http://www.us.debian.org/devel/people | grep -c mailto:.*@
> 1598
>
> It's probably harvested a million times already, but still: would it
> be possible to consider replacing at least the '@' with @, or
> better yet: unicode-it-all? E.g. with python:

From the tests I've done with the Debian mailing lists, if you mail to them
(no need to suscribe there), your e-mail will be added to spam databases
worlwide in less than 2 hours. Unless those e-mails are not used in the ml I
see no sense in ofuscating them.

BTW, I could add a test e-mail addres there (in HTML comments)
to see if those are harveste at all. Does anyone thing that would be a useful
experiment?

Regards

Javier