Re: Get this piece of shit off my site

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 01:05:56PM -0500, kevin gallagher wrote:
> get this shit off my computer

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We didn't put anything on your
computer. Debian produces and distributes an operating system that can
run on many computers; it is more likely that your system administrator
installed Debian on your system. Please contact them for more
information; we cannot help you in this.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond