Re:%20Re: Using # $Id: .. # in english documents

In-Reply-To=<[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.62.0507310853590.14789@perkele.intern.softwolves.pp.se>

Hello Peter,
(please CC: as I am not subscribed, thanks)
well, I guess I have to look at the provided scripts sometimes. Right
now I simply copy the english version into the local dependent (i.e.,
german) position, insert the required headers and translate, without
using any kind of script.

I was simply a little amazed, as all translated files I worked with
(at least in german) have this line. (But then the translated files
use things like &mdash; and often have closing tags where the
originals don't , so there are certainly differences).

Greetings

      Helge
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de