complaint about debian 3.1

Hi. I am developer and my matter is that you said that in your web
page how installation is easy in debian but i think the truth is not
like that. Because, the installatin do not show me how can i navigate
through menus with which keys! yeah u prepared the installation html
but its also so long to read and not easy for standard user! you
should develop graphical interface otherwise i dont suppose why people
use linux which already using windows! Red Hat already did that. why u
did not prepare GUI i wonder? However everything is not bad, i think
as a whole system debian is the best and i congrutulate u for that:)
Have a good works.