Re: sarge netinst cd not bootable in ia64

[s/debian=www/debian-www/ in CC]

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 11:10:25AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> >Maybe it would help if http://cdimage.debian.org/ would actualy
> >contain links to the amd64 images. People probably search and search
> >and the only thing they see that even partly matches is ia64.
>
> I had actually been meaning to add those once we got amd64 CDs but I was
> defeated by djpig's nifty wml magic that generates the lists of links on
> the website.
>
> If anyone (maybe djpig) can figure out how to add a special case to the
> list to add the different links to the amd64 images and perhaps an
> (unofficial) after them, I think we should do it.

Hmm, the easy solution would be to add the amd64 link after all the
other architectures, the generated HTML doesn't hinder that...
But if you want to have it between the others I can try to do it.
(What are the correct URLs?)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>