Re: Firestarter for Debian

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 05:35:37PM -0500, Juan Palacios wrote:

> my question is if i put this file on cd and install on XANDROS which
> according to someone is DEBIAN BASED...would it install fast?

  Two points:

	1.  This mailing list (debian-www) is for discussing issues
 related to the maintainence and development of the debian project's
 website.
	If you have "user" questions you should instead ask upon the
 debian-user mailing list.

	2.  Xandros is Debian based, but Debian only supports itself.
 If you have questions about how it works, or which external packages
 you can install you should contact Xandros support.
	Whilst finding an answer there isn't 100% likely it's better
 than the response you will receive here.

Steve
--
# Debian System Administration
www.debian-administration.org/