Re: LinuxBazis search engine

El Viernes, 8 de Julio de 2005 15:33, NAGY Viktor escribió:
> > 	This seems a Linux-friendly page, with items categorization and so on
> > (i.e. valid).
> >
> > 	Is there any Hungarian translators listening? I think that
> > this link should belong to the specific .hu translation.
>
> Here I am. I haven't found any translation-specific links among the
> versions of related_links.wml, and the non-English pages (esDebian,
> Debian-BR etc.) are referred in all translations. That's why I'm
> unsure and ask for confirmation.

	Hello, Viktor. In Spanish, we have the page
http://www.debian.org/intl/Spanish for specific Spanish information (LUGs,
specific things about the Spanish translation, and so on). Also, I do not see
very 'offensive' to add some local information to related_links.wml.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Interesante no, Carmiña. Estresante.