Please review: adding a comment for vendors on pre-installed

Hi.

After going through the requests of vendors that want to be listed
on the distrib/pre-installed page I made the decision to add some
of the policies I apply to such requests to the web page to perhaps
avoid some crappy requests in the future. I would like to get some
comments and reviewing on the proposed text since my English is
sometimes lacking:

accessible, we will not add pages that are "Under construction"
or "Comming soon". Additionally, if you list any of your products
there (and not just your general contact info), we would prefer if
you could make it visible to your customers which of them are actually
available with Debian pre-installed (e.g. just stating "Linux" is a too
generic term and can mean everything, with dozens of distributions
available). If you can or will not do that for any reasons, please
state them in your request.</p>

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>