Falkirk health club

Title: Falkirk Health Club would like to invite you and your family or friends to the NEW LOOK Health Club

Falkirk Health Club would like to invite you and your family or friends to the NEW LOOK Health Club.

We are offering a  FIVE DAYS FREE VISIT PASS

This is without any obligation, to see our new look health club.

You would have the use of the health and fitness studio, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, tonning tables, and
40 tube Ultratan sun beds.

Phone and book your first appointment on 612391 and quote FHCE1

Falkirk Health Club 19/21 East Bridge Street Falkirk Fk1 1YD.

To be removed from our list click on this link :-
remove@falkirkhealthclub.co.uk

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.