submitting a press release for a Debian-stable compatible product

Hello,

We are trying to submit information about our product, for which we have
created a build that works on Debian Stable, and has for some time on
Debian unstable. Here is some information about our email security product. We didn't want to submit it to the incorrect mailing lists, hence us contacting you first for some suggestions.

http://raeinternet.com/mpp/

The Message Processing Platform provides scalable and adaptable email
services including virus and spam blocking, archival, attachment
filtering, end-user queue review options, content filtering and more.
MPP is a middleware application that provides a single point to
configure, conrol and montior all components of a filtering service
including content scanners, quarantine stores, mailserver interfaces,
end-user and operations interfaces, provisioning and other components.

MPP replaces complex, internally-developed filtering applications,
inflexible antivirus/antispam appliances, point antivirus and antispam
applications and open source filtering tools with a scalable
policy-based application framework that allows for easy creation of a
completely custom messaging architecture.

At the core of MPP is our advanced policy engine that enables different
service confgurations for different customers, domains or groups of
email addresses. The MPP policy engine allows you to define different
scanner combinations, configuration options and more to create
differentiated service levels.

MPP easily integrates with your Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, CommuniGate
Pro or SurgeMail email server or smtp gateway and our innovative Webmin
GUI simmplified management of MPP.

Thanks,

Rob Kudyba
RAE Internet/Message Partners