Re: suggestion for package server

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 12:56:21PM +0200, Arjan van Schijndel wrote:
> This can be found most of the time at the original website of the
> package. Large known packages are easy to find with my friend google,
> but sometimes not. And then it is handy to have the URL at hand on the
> development page.
>
> So is this possible, and will it be implemented soon.

Both packages.debian.org and packages.qa.debian.org already allow the
maintainer to add an URL to the package's homepage (packages.d.o through
the package's description and packages.qa.d.o through the email
interface). It's the descision of each maintainer if he wants to
add something like that, though.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>