Fantastic News for MLM Entrepreneurs!

Dear Debian,

This news is very exciting and also very important to YOU so please
read it carefully.

An exciting new humanitarian project that is linked to an incredible
business opportunity is about to launch! As a courtesy to you I
reserved you a position in the Network. I now have some fantastic news
for you! The marketing team has been very busy and hundreds of people
have already pre-enrolled under your position. Your organization is
growing day by day!

And it gets even better! On 18 April the project will start a massive
global campaign which will result in thousands more people
pre-enrolling below your position prior to the actual launch on 4 July
2005.

This is a serious and legitimate opportunity, the likes of which
probably will never come around again. Just think for a moment about
what this could mean for you?

Right now, you are strategically placed to financially benefit when
thousands of pre-enrolled members become paying Affiliates from 4 July
2005. However, to secure your current position you must register on the
website before 18 April 2005.

No payment is required to do this. It is simply required to confirm
your intent to remain in the position that was reserved for you and to
update your details if necessary. If you don?t do this by the 18 April,
you will be deleted from their database. You may pre-enroll after 18
April but you will have lost your current position and organization.

So, if you want to continue you simply confirm by registering at the
NetmarkAid website, if not simply ignore this email and you won?t be
contacted again in this matter. I hope you appreciate that I
pre-enrolled you with the best intentions, however if you are not
interested in being part of this wonderful opportunity to make a
difference, at least please consider sharing it with someone you care
about. It might be exactly what they?re looking for!

To confirm and secure your position please go to;
http://www.netmarkaid.com. Please remember to enter my name and email
as your referrer.

Just imagine making money saving lives! How would that make you feel?

Best wishes

Richard Tester

richardt@boolagoo.com

Humanitarian Entrepreneur