Re: How can I help?

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 06:35:24AM -0500, Scott Mosier wrote:
> I am a high school English teacher who does some HTML work as well,
> and although I cannot run Debian on my main computer, I have usually
> one or two that I can. What can I do to help?

There are many things you could do. As some (most?) of our contributors
do not have English as their native language (and as it could be
expected that you have quite some expertise in that area), one
suggestion could be to proofread the many pages on the site, and suggest
(or make) corrections where appropriate.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond