Link Request

Hello

My name is Charles Brinson and I'm with disabilitylawyers.com. Our site
is dedicated to informing the public on Disability Law as well as
providing the service of locating local attorneys and law firms for
anyone in the United States.

We have recently come upon paylockprotector.com and have studied it.
Needless to say, we here at disabilitylawyers.com are impressed by the
content and design.

As a result, I am sending this email to inform you about our site and
to propose submitting our link to your web page located at
www.paylockprotector.com/paypal/websitesecurity

Our site information is:

Social Security Law. Including Disability Compensation, Disability
Retirement Plan and Disability Discrimination.

We would appreciate it if you could include a link to our site on your
web page.
Thank you and all the folks at paylockprotector.com for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,