Re: Glucks CVS doesnt work anymore, no ssh either

Craig Small writes...

> I cannot ssh to gluck, not sure if I'm supposed to do this normally.
[snip]
> What's going on?

I connected to gluck's ilo console and it was spewing as fast as it could,
here's a sample,

cciss: cmd f79a0000 has CHECK CONDITION, sense key = 0x3
cciss: cmd f79a0000 has CHECK CONDITION, sense key = 0x3
EXT2-fs error (device cciss0(104,8)): ext2_read_inode: unable to read inode
bloc
k - inode=12782721, block=25559181

I couldn't use that console to login.
dannf and I are trying to get to the ilo web interface to power cycle it, but
it's not responding so it might need a personal kick.

We'll keep working on it and let you know if things change

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org