Re: Question

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 09:16:42PM +0200, bonzai10 wrote:
> I would like to ask if there is Debian DVD iso to download by HTTP sites
> or  FTP servers. I couldn't find any. If there's no way to download DVD
> iso then is there possible to make DVD from 7 CD version??
> Thank You

You may want to ask on debian-cd@lists.debian.org instead (as noted
on the corresponding web pages) to get a clear answer. AFAICS there are
no ISOs available for DVDs for woody, only jigdo files. IIRC it is
planned to provide DVD-ISO images for sarge (for i386) but I could be
mistaken.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>