Who's using Debian

Name of Organization- Department of Space Sciences
Parent Institution       - University of Pune
Country                     - India
City                           - Pune
Organization type       - Educational
Why do we use debian - I think Debian is One of the most stable Linux
Distributions available.      We have every PC working on debian
( expect one which is on windows coz..... ( I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY :)
 And it's so easy to install packages on debian. Anyone can do
                                       apt-get install gtypist

 What's so difficult?????????????. I think if you don't want pure
Debian, you can alway's try Knoppix ( Latest version is 3.7) .  We are
basically using debian to a
small cluster of 8 nodes for running MPI applications using MPICH.
Most of the things work out of the box.

The linu"X" Files
The Source is Out There!!!!!

The linu"X" Files