Please, would specify in the global packages list, from which group each package is related.

dear debian webmaster,

I would like to point out a quite irritating thing in the packages web page : there is a lot of package and when i'm looking for a specic package, sometimes i really spend grat among of time finding it.

I explain : off course there is the package list do browse the whole database, but it could be nice if you could specify in which group of packages you classified it. I use aptitude and sometimes i need to browse lot's of pakages group to find the one i'm looking for.

For exemple, i'm now looking for cdrecord. The package list tells me it exists but i can't find it while browsing the packages groups that appear 'to me' as evident.

Please, would specify in the global packages list, from which group each package is related.

Thanks!

Guillaume