Long-term spread charts

From: Dan Scarr
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:12:17 -0800

Hi folks,

Have you seen long-term spread charts like these? They can be generated from a program you can access from the internet. You choose the commodities, the months, the number of past years to examine, and the data type (either weekly or daily). You may choose applet charts, which are interactive and have infinite zooming capability and data popups, or jpeg charts which download faster.

If you'd like to try it yourself, click here.

I developed the programs in this site because I couldn't find the charts and studies I wanted or what I found was unclear or unreadable. (For more, see About Us.)

Please contact us at support@scarrtrading.com to learn more about subscribing or our affiliate program.

Thanks,
Dan Scarr