D.C. Bound

Campus Peace Action is D.C. Bound

Campus Peace Action was started in spring of 2003 at the University of Central Florida. In addition to holding the first ever anti-war rallies on the UCF campus, we attended the massive anti-war rally in New York on February 15, 2004 on an impressive day of international protest, the August 29, 2004 protest at the Republican National Convention at Madison Square Garden, New York City, as well as the various protests held in Washington, DC and Raleigh, NC.

We held a Florida Activist Coalition Conference during the summer of 2003, which featured among many interesting speakers, Ralph Nader. We are currently working for global economic justice, human rights and peaceful foreign policies.

Campus Peace Action is asking you to help make our next trip to Washington D.C. possible.

We have almost completely exhausted our funds and need to do some outside fundraising.  This is why you are receiving this E-Mail.  If you disagree with the current course of our country and wish to see a change, please help us help you.

We are asking for any bit of money you can donate to help us bring 150 students from Orlando, Florida to Washington D.C. on January 20th.  If you can not donate monetarily but want to send us your best regards you can e-mail me at drotz@cfl.rr.com or reach me by telephone at (407) 443-3124.  Please help us out, just click on the PayPal link and donate anywhere between $1.00 and $1,000,000.00 anything will be accepted and appreciated.

PAY PAL DONATE:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=god@campuspeaceaction.org

In Solidarity,

David Rotz