Unidentified subject!

Hi! I would like to know how I can help you sending new .deb packages. I apt-got the libgnutella-gift/gift-gnutella but cant download and install an newer version (unstable too)... then I made an RPM from the source code and, with alien, a deb package... In my computer all is good... All computers that have libgnutella (=< 0.0.8) will need update this plugin because the plugin expires after one year (to prevent the network of older gnutella plugins).

I would like very much to contribute with Debian.

I wait your answer.

Thanks
		Thadeu A. C. de Paula - Brazil

--