Re: problem with sponsor link on front page

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 09:30:05PM -0200, Tiago Saboga wrote:
> I just have a blank page when I click on "visit the site sponsor" logo on
> www.debian.org front page.

The sponsor.html page on that machine is empty; normally, web site
mirror sponsors replace page with one that redirects to their site.

Would it be possible to create a default page that will be used on
mirrors if the sponsor doesn't provide their own version?

--
Matt